Wholesale Solutions Inc.
1051 S Hickory Street
Loxley, AL 36551
Buy with confidence at Wholesale Solutions with our 30 Day or 1000-mile, whichever comes first Power Train limited Warranty. Vehicles over 125,000 miles are excluded from this warranty and are sold as is. See our website, Vehicle Disclaimer for full details.
Give us a call at 251-964-2265 or shop 24/7 at wholesalesolutionsinc.com.
- GVWR: 9
- 950 lb Payload Package
- 4 Speakers
- AM/FM radio
- AM/FM Stereo
- Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Front anti-roll bar
- Front wheel independent suspension
- Low tire pressure warning
- Overhead airbag
- Passenger cancellable airbag
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Delay-off headlights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Rear step bumper
- Front reading lights
- Outside temperature display
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- 17'' Argent Painted Steel Wheels
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
30 Day / 1000 Mile Power Train Limited Warranty
Wholesale Solutions will
pay 100% on all Parts and Labor up to $1000.00
Vehicles over 125,000 miles are excluded from this warranty and are sold as is.
This warranty includes all internally lubricated parts of the motor and transmission. The work, under this warranty, must be done by Wholesale Solutions and be within 30 days of the purchase of the vehicle or the first 1000 miles, whichever may come first. Wholesale Solutions will use a labor rate of $98.00 per hour. Vehicles over 125,000 miles are excluded from this warranty and are sold as is.
WHAT PARTS OF THE VEHICLE ARE COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
If a malfunction, defect, or failure occurs in a covered part listed below, Wholesale Solutions will repair or replace the covered part under the warranty program.
The following parts are covered:
- Engine: all lubricated parts, intake manifolds, engine block, cylinder head, rotary engine housings, and ring gear;
- Transmission: the automatic transmission case, internal parts, and the torque converter; or, the manual transmission case, and internal parts;
- Drive Axle: the axle housings and internal parts, axle shafts, drive shafts and output shafts, and universal joints; but excluding the secondary drive axle on vehicles, other than passenger vans, mounted on a truck chassis;
* All features and options listed are descriptive of what can be expected on the vehicle. Actual options should be verified by the customer and dealer. Price may exclude tax, title, tags, government fees, and any finance charges (if applicable). Please contact this dealer to confirm that this vehicle is still available. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. http://www.wholesalesolutionsinc.com/ does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (http://www.wholesalesolutionsinc.com/), is strictly at your own risk. http://www.wholesalesolutionsinc.com/ will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.